Posted by Admin on August, 26, 2020
Cattle feed pellet is all in one form of feed given to different animals like cows, oxen, sheep, etc. it is also suitable for goat and cattle reared for milk and meat. Fresh cattle feed pellets are enriched with all vital nutrients, minerals, and protein useful for milk production and survival of animals made from fresh and high quality raw material.
Raw Materials used to make feed pellets.
Fresh Cattle feed pellets manufacturer Kapurthala make use of oil cakes, agro-residues like peanut, seedling, grass, maize straw, wheat straw, grain, wheat bran, etc.
Why fresh cattle feed pellets are suitable for livestock?
It is also known as complete feed pellet as it is composed of four parts:
1. Protein feed like bean and its oil cake/meal, fish meal, etc.
2. Energy feed like wheat bran, corn, etc.
3. Coarse feed also known as roughage is made of wheat straw, corn stalk, pasture, vinasse, etc.)
4. Additives like vitamins, microelements, and salt, mineral feed, bone powder, etc.
By feeding cattle with this healthy and productive or fresh feed pellets, you do not need to feed them other fodder and water.
Qualities of Feed Pellets
Fresh cattle feed pellets manufacturers, and suppliers enrich their products with
• Higher nutrition density,
• More comprehensive nutrition,
• Higher economic benefits
• Better digestion, absorption and conservation and convenience to store and transport than traditional roughage (coarse fodder)
Benefits of making cattle feed pellets
From a manufacturer’s viewpoint the profits of making fresh cattle feed pellets consist of
1. Reduced the separation of mixed feedstuffs
2. Improved bulk density
3. Compact dustiness, and
4. Enhanced handling characteristics
Types of cattle feed pellets
Pure forage (grass) feed pellet
This pellet is one of the most picked feed pellets by the users. It is made only from grass, hay, grain straw, stalk, alfalfa, etc. It is the supreme quality feed pellets available at fresh cattle feed pellet suppliers for livestock farm.
Concentrated feed pellet
It is composed of energy feed, protein feed, mineral feed, and some feed additives. It is mainly suitable for feeding herbivores like cattle, sheep, and rabbits. This feed pellet is helpful as a supplement to the herbivorous animals that feed only on coarse fodder, green fodder, and silage. Hence it is also called concentrate supplement feed, or mixed concentrate feed.
However, this category of pellets is incomplete in nutrition. Hence it works only a portion of animal feed to increase the nutrition value that livestock lacks by only eating fodder grass or feed pellets.
Premix feed pellet
Its full name is feed additive premix, denotes to the feed pellets that are mostly made of feed additives.
There are mainly three kinds of feed additives:
1. Nutritive additives comprising trace elements, vitamins, amino acids
2. Drug additives principally for averting disease and promoting height, and
3. General additives (such as mildew proof and incense enhancer, etc.
It is available in original form formed by cattle feed pellet manufacturing factories Punjab.
Where to get a high-quality yet fresh cattle feed pellets in Punjab?
There are numerous fresh cattle feed pellets supplier Punjab. They are available to supply cattle feed all across the nation.
Following are the qualities they possess
• Finest-quality maize
• No artificial colouring
• Deals bulk orders
• Delivery service
• Reasonable rates
This entry was posted on August, 26, 2020 at 11 : 36 am and is filed under Cattle Feed Pellets. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.